EKSU Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Form Eligibility, Requirements and Procedures on how to register for the exercise for EKSU Post UTME 2018/2019 can be found below. We wish to inform all 2018 UTME candidates who have applied for admission into the affiliate Colleges of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), for the 2018/2019 academic session that the online capturing of required information for screening exercise will take place on or before September 2018.
Kindly feel relax and read through as this will help you with information at the right time regarding EKSU Post UTME 2018/2019 Form and Cut Off Mark For All Department; application form and detailed information on hand and how to apply for this job application
The University will also give consideration to 2018 UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME examination and are interested in the affiliate colleges ofthe University.
INSTRUCTION TO ALL CANDIDATES
1. Visit the University PORTAL site: www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Admission Screening for Affiliate Colleges
2. Specify your choice of College and Course of Study. The Colleges are
(i) Aden iran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/ljanikin
(ii) Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo
(iii) Kwara State College of Education, llorin
(iv) Kwara State College of Education, Oro
(v) Osun State College of Education, II a Orangun.
3. Download Transaction Reference. The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
4. Take the Transaction Reference to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
5. After payment, visit the University PORTAL on site: www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details including your results, upload scanned copy of your certificates and 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note use your Transaction Reference as PIN to open the screening forms)
6. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE, NECO and
NABTEB should be provided.
7. On completion, preview, confirm and Printout Screening Summary Report.
8. Proceed to your College of choice with the printed out for further information
EKSU Post UTME 2018/2019 Admission Requirements
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and PASSES in two major subjects in relevant areas in NCE for DIRECT Entry candidates.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.