This is for the aspirant and the candidates for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018-2019, who wish to know how to Apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 , Here is an update for you on how to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment, the requirements involved, qualifications, guidelines of the application form and other important update.
This guide is about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 /2019. We are going to be talking about how fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth, online recruitment will be done.
First, let make it clear to you that fedfire.gov.ng or fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth is the official portal website of Federal Fire Service online recruitment.
NOTE ALSO: We will never ask you to apply with any money for any recruitment update on this website You will all get jobs updates on this websites for Free.
You have to note that we do not recruit for Federal Fire Service, all we do here is to give you vital information that will help you apply for Federal Fire Service 2018 recruitment when the form is online.
Kindly feel relax and read through as this will help you with information at the right time regarding Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018-2019 such as application form and detailed information on hand and how to apply for this job application
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018-2019 Requirements
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and at least passes in 2 other subject
2. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at one sitting or 5 subjects obtained at 2 sitting including English Language
3. National Diploma(ND) obtained from a recognized institution
4. National Certificate of Education(NCE) from a recognized institution
5. General Certificate of Education(Advanced Level) in 2 subjects obtained at one sitting or 3 subjects obtained from two sitting
6. B.Sc/HND obtained from a recognized institution
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Procedure
Application into the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018 is very easy and simple, follow the steps below for easy application:
1. The Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form is not yet out online.
2. Applicants must meet the required qualification to be considered for the ONLINE Aptitude test.
3. Applicant selected for the Aptitude test will be provided a unique Test ID Number
4. Applicant will only be considered if they submit an online application, attaching a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other necessary support documents.
Documents to be submitted for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018-2019 includes:
1. A comprehensive CV
2. All certificates from primary school to highest level of education obtained
3. local government of Origin Certificate
4. State of Origin Certificate
5. All Government issued ID such as
National Identification Number(NIN)
Nigerian International Passport
Valid Drivers License
A recent Passport (sized) photo
6. Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for the Aptitude Test and will be contacted.
7. Multiple application is not allowed
8. Applicants are to apply for only one job position
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. also feel free to ask your question anytime. Also, share this information with your friends