JAMB Admission Letter 2018 | See How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online Here
Check your JAMB Admission Letter 2018 here,JAMB Admission Letter 2018 is now out and available for checking online. See complete guideline on how to check and print JAMB admission letter for your favorite school here online. Make you read and follow the instructions below.
Truly, I trust that what if it can be check by a webmaster, It should likewise be able to check by you. We will like to point once again that this article is base how to check your Joint Admission and Matriculation (JAMB) Admission letter, and talking admission letter must mean you’ve been offered admission, isn’t that so? Just follow the instructions below you’re good to go.
JAMB Admission Letter 2018
The Jamb admission letter is a report which legitimately ensures that you’ve possessed the capacity to satisfy the prerequisites, in this way, have been offered temporary induction into any tertiary organization in Nigeria to accomplish any degree program of your decision.
This letter guarantees your admission into your preferred institution and without it; you can’t legitimately demonstrate your status as a fresher which you so long for being.
Jamb remains the main educational board/admission body that has a permit to grant this letter. This letter demonstrates that you’ve been offered admission and are a bonafide student of any university you go to.
The letter will contain in it; the school you’ve been offered admission (college/polytechnic/school, and so on), the staff/office/degree you’ll be seeking after and the span of the study.
TO PRINT YOUR JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
It shouldn’t be a rush; in fact, you need to be sure you’ve gotten admission before approaching the jamb portal for printing. If you haven’t done that, Please read this post on 2018/2019 JAMB Admission Status Checker. Or follow the guideline below to check your jamb admission status..
How To TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS
- You will need to login to Jamb portal. If you don’t have a free account, you can “Create an Account” using the same link provided above.
- Once you have logged in, click the efacility menu.
- Select the Examination Year and enter your JAMB registration number.
- Click “Check Admission Status” to reveal your status.
- If you have been given admission, then follow the instructions below. If you don’t have Admission Yet, You will need to check later because JAMB usually updates admission status from time to time.
After checking your admission status, the next step is to print your admission letter and the steps are heighted below;
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter.
- You can do that via the jamb portal direct but first;
- Admitted candidates (who are certain of admission status) are to purchase admission letter printing scratch card from the nearest JAMB office and print their admission letters.
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and Local Government Area of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After filling the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as will be appeared on the screen.
Hope this article was helpful? If yes is the answer don’t waste time sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
That’s all on JAMB Admission Letter 2018 | See How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online Here, Don’t forget to ask your questions below.