The NBMA Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise Form Port/website to be open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply. Here on this article, we are going to show you steps on how to apply for the upcoming National Biosafety Management Agency recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise, requirements involved, the educational qualification and other vital information.
Their mandate includes preparation of Standards relating products, measurements, materials, processes, and services amongst others and their promotion at National, Regional and International levels; certification of products, assistance in the production of quality goods and services; improvement of measurement accuracy and circulation of information relating to standards.
NBMA Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise
The National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
Where can I obtain 2018 National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment form?
How can I apply for National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) Recruitment 2018/2019 ?
Is the National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA) 2018 Recruitment form out?
When will 2018 NBMA Recruitment start?
Do I need NBMA Recruitment 2018 updates? etc.
NBMA Recruitment 2018/2019 General Requirement
1. Applicants with WASC/SSSC should also apply
2. Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
3. Applicants must have good communication skills
4. Applicants must be not more than 30 or more years
5. Must have at least 5 credit passes in your Waec/Neco/Nateb or its equivalent
5. Applicants must possess a BSC/HND degree
How To Apply For NBMA Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise
For interested applicant who wishes to apply for the NBMA Recruitment 2018/2019 kindly visit their official website here to register online.
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. Online application is free
4. No fee is required for the test or interview.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for the NBMA Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise kindly comment below