O’ Level Government Jobs in Nigeria 2018-2019 | Apply Jobs For O’ Level Holders Jobs Here
Is it accurate to say that you are an O’ level or SSCE holder, and you are looking for a lucrative government work in Nigeria? Despite the fact that that the economy of the nation is going down step by step, there are as yet numerous employments which an O’ level holder can apply and be enlisted to help oneself regardless of the state of the nation on this page, we will give you genuine data about the O’ Level Jobs in Nigeria and occupations for o level employment, ssce work opportunity in Lagos
Job Title: World Health Organization (WHO)
World Health Organization (WHO) is the coordinating and planning specialist for wellbeing inside the United Nations framework. It is in charge of giving administration on worldwide wellbeing matters, forming the well-being research motivation, setting standards and principles, articulating proof-based approach alternatives, giving specialized help to nations and checking and surveying wellbeing patterns.
- Essential: Completion of Secondary education, preferably supplemented by a Diploma in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Desirable: Training in accounting/bookkeeping or equivalent work-related experience
- Essential : At least 2 years’ experience commensurate with the duties of the posts and its grade in an international, public or private organization of repute
Desirable: Exper i ence in working with bilateral or multilateral International Organizations in the country is an Advantage
- Proven skills in standard office software; Proficient in Microsoft Excel; Training in Oracle or other ERP system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should: Click Here to Apply
Job Title: Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited is a backup of S ynergy Guards UK Limited a set up Integrated Security Services Solution organization situated in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. We give prepared and authorized security workforce to Governments, Educational Institutions and driving organizations.
- Qualifications: Minimum of SSCE.
- Former experience in similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about O’ Level Government Jobs in Nigeria kindly provide us with you r Email Address in the comment box below.