www.boi.ng/apply/register for Federal Government Trader Moni 2018 2 million Traders to get N10,000 is currently another federal government assistance loans for 2 million Traders to get N10,000 through Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP).
You must take this Federal Government Trader Moni 2018 guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully register for Federal Government Trader Moni 2018 for 2 million Traders to get N10,000 is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
The Aim of this programme- Federal Government Trader Moni was created and established to help petty/small traders expand their business trade via the provision of collateral free loans N10,000.
Currently Buhari led administration has launched a new initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), called the Trader Moni, which will empower about two million petty traders between from now till the end of the year.
The initiative, which is mobile phone-based, aims to support about 2 million Nigerians with collateral-free loans to boost their businesses (no interest rate added).
Director, Toyin Adeniji, Bank of Industry executive while speaking at the opening of the initiative recently at Ojuwoye market in Lagos, said the bank will not give up its efforts in making sure that every Nigerian who is willing to acquire this FG loan gain access to small and medium enterprise (SME) loans to grow their business irrespective of their educational status.
The scheme will grant a minimum of 30,000 loans in each state
The 2 million mark is expected to be attained at the end of 2018
500,000 potential beneficiaries have so far been enumerated
How to register for Federal Government Trader Moni 2018
- To apply click www.boi.ng/apply/register
- Go to our Bank of Industry web: www.boi.ng.
- Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to register your account. https://www.boi.ng/boi-unveils-online-loan-application-portal/
- A verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- A mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application.
- Follow the steps as directed to proceed
How to pay back Federal Government Trader Moni
Bank of Industry (BoI) is in partnership with other banks such as Fidelity Bank, Wema Bank, GTBank, UBA, Heritage Bank, Stanbic Bank, Sterling Bank, Union Bank and Jaiz Bank to make the pay back easy. The trader just needs to visit any of the banks or key in with a BoI-GEEP agent to pay direct.
If you need more information or you have questions concerning this article on Federal Government Trader Moni 2018 kindly drop your email address and your questions or suggestions in the comment section below.