www.edostate.gov.ng – Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018 is on via (www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission ). The Edo State government intends to enlarge Civil Service from 400,000 to 670,000. Continue reading to get more information on Edo State Civil Service Commission 2018 Recruitment. Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2018 take place from 15th May to June 12th, 2018.
All the valuable information concerning the Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 is available now on the Edo State Civil Service Commission website.
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Application Process:
The Edo State Civil Service Commission (Edo State CSC) on the official prison recruitment site welcomes applications from qualified Nigerians for deployment into the Edo State Civil Service Commission in such categories as:
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant posts in the Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2018 Exercise of which includes:
1.) Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
2.) Graduate Civil Engineer.
3.) Graduate Environmental Health Officer II.
5.) Graduate Structural Engineer.
6.) Graduate Electrical Engineer.
7.) Graduate Scientific Officer (Mining)..
8.) Statistical Officer.
9.) Graduate Scientific Officer (Water).
10.) Graduate Statistician.
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) etc.
How To Apply For Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 ?
Here is the application guidelines on how to apply for Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018 exercise, please due make ensure that you have a valid email address before you begin your application. Visit Edo State Civil Service Commission 2018 recruitment website/portal via www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission and click on the “Careers” button.
Read the instruction carefully before you start filling Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Interested candidate must be a Nigeria citizen by birth.
- Applicant Must possess a valid identity card. E.g, driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for. Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation. Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- For candidates who apply for prison Assistant Cadre, English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors)..
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
That only, candidates with a minimum of 2nd class lower Degrees and Polytechnic Graduates with a minimum of Lower Credit, who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate, should apply for the aforementioned posts. Candidates must also apply online using the following link:
All applications must be received within four (4) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Kindly note that the deadline for Edo State Civil Service Commission 2018 Recruitment Form will be announced later. We will immediately inform you of this date.